2017 Affordable Housing Week!
Get ready for a week of community events, panel discussions, grand openings, tours, workshops, and more! Once each year, community organizations focused on housing issues sponsor events through Santa Cruz County to engage local residents, housing and service providers, advocates, and government officials seeking solutions to our housing crisis.
If your organization would like to create an event within the framework of Affordable Housing week, please contact us: email@example.com
To give you an idea of the events that will make up Affordable Housing Week, here was last year’s schedule of events for Affordable Housing Week 2016:
2016 Affordable Housing Week!
October 13 – October 22
Thursday, Oct. 13: No Place Like Home: the Santa Cruz Affordable Housing Crisis Study
7:00pm – Arts Exhibit & Tabling by affordable housing advocates
7:30pm – Findings and Community Dialogue
9:00pm – End
Museum of Art and History – 1740 Front Street, Santa Cruz
- Oct. 14- 22 – A self-guided tour of Santa Cruz City’s affordable housing development. Pick up a guide at the Oct.13 “No Place Like Home” event, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 15 – CRLA Legal Clinic for Tenants (10am-6pm)*
- Oct. 15 – Tenants Rights Organizing meeting and Informational Workshop (2pm) *
- Oct. 18 – Community Update: Smart Solutions to Homelessness (5:30pm)
- Oct. 19 – Tenants Issues Candidate Forum* (6:30pm)
- Oct. 20 – Habitat for Humanity’s Senior Housing Program (6:30pm)
- Oct. 21 – Hard-hat tour of St Stephen’s senior housing development (10:45am)* To reserve a space on the tour: email@example.com
- Oct. 22 – Affordable Housing or Vacation Rentals? (1:30pm)